Other professional activities
- Editor-in-chief for the journal Internet Interventions published by Elsevier.
- Associate editor for Cognitive Behaviour Therapy, and academic editor for PeerJ .
- Founding member of the International Society for Research on Internet Interventions (ISRII).
- Founding member and current president of the European Society for Research on Internet Interventions (ESRII).
- Member of Linneaus Centre Head (Hearing and Deafness).
- Supervisor of 10 Ph.D students as main supervisor and 15 students as associate supervisor. Previous completed supervision of 16 Ph.D students as main supervisor and 17 as co-supervisor.
- Previous work for the National Board of Health and Welfare on treatment guidelines for depression and anxiety.
- Collaboration with international researchers such as professor Pim Cuijpers, the Netherlands.